Sunscreen Image

Sunscreen SPF 30

This soft, luxurious and non-oily all natural sunscreen is formulated with Glacial Oceanic Minerals and Zinc Oxide to protect the skin from both UVA and UVB rays. It is enriched with antioxidants from botanical sources such as Shea Butter, Pomegranate Extract and Marigold Flower Extract to increase skin-hydration, and protect it from environmental damage.

  • Protects from UVA and UVB rays
  • Increases skin-hydration
  • Enriched with antioxidants
$35/70 ml / 2.3 fl. oz.


Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.

What to Expect

  • Texture: medium-weight cream
  • Scent: subtle herbal scent
  • Sensation on skin: non sticky, non oily, matte finish


Active Ingredients:
Zinc Oxide 20% (Sunscreen)

Inactive Ingredients:
Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, caprylic/capric triglyceride, carrageenan, Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, cetyl palmitate, coco-caprylate, dimethicone, glucose, glucose oxidase, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, isostearic acid, lactoperoxidase, lecithin, lysolecithin, methylcellulose, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, polyhydroxystearic acid, Punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit extract, pullulan, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, sclerotium gum, Sea Silt extract (Glacial Oceanic Mineral Water), sorbitan olivate, sorbitan palmitate, stearyl alcohol, Tagetes erecta flower extract, xanthan gum

The FTC requires us to add the following: “Dimethicone, a synthetic ingredient, is 8% of the sunscreen formula, the remaining 92% are natural products.”